Today, I have two special guests. If you’re looking to make a career change (within or outside law) or you’re an associate or new partner wanting to position yourself for success, this episode is for you!
What we cover in this episode:
- What it’s like for a husband-wife duo to both leave their careers and start their own business
- What keeps lawyers and other professionals from making successful career transitions
- How to be proactive in your career to set yourself up for success while climbing the corporate ladder
- Why it’s so important to get neutral feedback and perspectives from others who aren’t close to your situation
- Mastermind opportunities to work with Amy and Keith next year if you’re not a good fit for the 2020 Experience
Want to work with me next year?
Applications are now open for The 2020 Experience, my annual mastermind for ambitious, high-achieving women. It’s a transformational experience limited to 32 women ready to achieve major goals while doubling down on self-care. If you’re ready to have a breakout year filled with intense hustle and flow, be sure to apply at http://2020mastermindexperience.com/
Episode #42: Performance Reviews with Amy Gardner
Episode #72: Be the CEO of Your Law Firm with Guest Ally Lozano
*sign up for Heather’s newsletter at HeatherJoyHubbard.com
Right-click to download this episode here.
My Latest Episodes:#134: Ability v. Ambition
#133: Healthy Habits with Guest Oonagh Duncan
#132: Delegating & Growing Your Team
#131: Money Mindset