Are you being seen? Are you being heard? Are you getting the respect and promotions you want? If you ever feel like you’re doing all the right things but others are passing you by and getting the results you deserve, today’s episode is for you!
Before we get to the episode details, I have a quick question. Are you a female partner in BigLaw? If so, be sure to apply for our 6-month group mastermind that begins next month. We’ll help you craft and execute a business development plan that helps you stand out and get results. Apply at http://www.legalmasterminds.com/
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Who needs to stand out (hint: it’s not just one type of lawyer)
- How standing out can help you get promotions and grow your book of business
- Why shattering expectations and the glass ceiling requires you to let go of lessons learned in law school
- How your firm may have groomed you to show up in a way that is now holding you back
- What steps to take to start being seen and heard so that you can get the results you really want
Links:Episode #21: What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
Episode #28: Path to Partnership
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#100: Word of the Year (and other New Year rituals)
#99: Changing Your Habits
#98: Bonus Episode – Get Clear on Your Vision
#97: Reduce Your Stress with Guest Jeena Cho
#96: Setting Your 2019 Goals