How many of you try to be everything to everyone? If you struggle with saying No, (like I use to), or feel guilty when you do, then you’ll love this episode. Today I share how making conscious decisions will allow you to respond, rather than react, to the opportunities that are presented to you.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- For every Yes, there is at least one No
- You need to give yourself permission to make better choices and decisions
- There’s only a finite amount of time in each day, yet an infinite amount of ways to fill it
- How when it comes to our time, there is ALWAYS a trade-off
- How your self-care time, even it’s just watching TV, matters…
- Where do you start when trying to gain awareness, and how does it relate to mindfulness?
- What happens when you’re not engaged in, or passionate about, volunteering
- A way to gracefully say No, all while giving someone else a chance to do something
- Why I very rarely accept lunch invitations for the middle of the day
- Never say Yes on the spot!
- And much more!